Monday, January 1, 2018

Design Your Life: An approach to new years resolutions, goals, aspirations, habits, etc. focused on the gospel of Jesus Christ and your divine purpose as a daughter of God.

2018 is here! I am super excited about this new series I am doing this week here on my blog and Facebook page. If you don't follow me on my Facebook page click here, that is where I am hoping a lot of the discussion for this idea will be.
Design Your Life: An approach to new years resolutions, goals, aspirations, habits, etc focused on the gospel of Jesus Christ and your divine purpose as a daughter of God.


Today's post is an intro to what is going to be happening here on the blog. I don't know how long this is going to expand. I currently have a vision of it running for a week, but it may extend further depending on feedback.
The purpose of this series is to help those around me design a life they love and a life they want to live by giving you a different way to look at habits, goals, etc. I want you to enjoy each day, each month, and each year and feel like you are accomplishing great things. As a daughter of God I want each of us to reach our potential, to see in ourselves what God sees in us and to embrace ourselves as someone. We will be exploring general conference talks, patriarchal blessings, and scriptures to fully understand what our purpose is. We will also be talking about ways to plan out your year and months so you can reach all the goals you want to. We will be considering habits and how they affect our day to day. It will be a lot of fun and each day has simple small tasks to do that will help  us design our lives!

Materials:
Your Patriarchal Blessing (if you aren't LDS and you don't know what this is you can read more about it here)
Paper/pen (I am using my bullet journal.. I'll talk more about this later, but any paper/ pen/ notebook works)
A Planner (I am using an Erin Condren Life Planner, you can use whatever planner works for you, even the dollar tree ones or your iphone calendar and notes section on your phone)
Access to LDS tools for general conference talks (or lds.org)
Scriptures
Highlighters
Sticky Notes

There is no assignment today but tomorrow we are getting right into everything so be ready! I hope you are all excited to design your life this coming month. 2018 here we come!

XO
Caitlin


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!